How To Plan Your Social Media Posts For 30+ Days Using This Easy-Peasy Template
Your template to plan an effective social media posting strategy for the month in 30 minutes or less!
- Do you feel overwhelmed and paralysed by the thought of thinking of what to post daily on your platform?
- Does your mind go wonder or blank when thinking of content to add?
- Is this just another chore taking you ages and keeping you from running the business you love?
- It’s not your fault. Managing social media can be a full time job in itself…but you can put a stop to the overwhelm RIGHT NOW!
IN THIS FREE TEMPLATE GUIDE TO HELP YOU SCHEDULE YOUR FUSS-FREE POSTS RIGHT AWAY, YOU WILL GET
- Your overwhelm and procrastination will be banished! You will have a clear outline of your month ahead posting schedule
- A clear sense of posting strategy which will feel joyful and give you time back to concentrate on leading and growing your business
- Consistency with your platforms to ensure you are getting out there, resonating and attracting your desired audience
- **BONUS** 4 motivational picture quotes included!
Hi, I’m Sheryl!
The founder of Light Tree Media. I’m an online marketing strategist and I work with highly driven female entrepreneurs create high impact, profitable digital marketing strategies designed to attract their dream audience and make them stand out and shine like the stars they are!
My mission is to help my community give insane value and create meaningful relationships with their own audience which leads to conscious purchasing decisions from their ideal audience because they totally ‘get’ and love what they offer.
I also guest post for Business to Community and I am most proud of getting the attention of Ebay UK and Zazzle within a week of launching a new niche website with NO connections and NO budget! How is that for online marketing ninja skills?
Behind all of that, sunshine and unicorns make me smile, KitKats and coffee fuel my days along with a wicked dose of humour which is needed to juggle a busy family, work challenges and the occasional lack of caffeine!
You can find me at my usual lurking spots, come over and say hello! I tend to drop hacks like they are hot on there